18.6.05

Inglês de "Boston"

1. Saudações: "How the fuck are ya?"
2. Fraude: "I got fucked by the car dealer."
3. Resignação: "Oh, fuck it!"
4. Dificuldade: "I guess I'm fucked now."
5. Agressão: "FUCK YOU!"
6. Autoridade: "Get the fuck out of here!"
7. Desgosto: "Fuck me."
8. Confusão ou perplexidade: "What the fuck .......?"
9. Dificuldade: "I don't understand this fucking business!"
10. Desespero: "Fucked again ..."
11. Prazer: "I fucking couldn't be happier."
12. Desgosto: "What the fuck is going on here?"
13. Perdido: "Where the fuck are we? - Bum fuck!"
14. Surpresa e descrença: "UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!"
15. Retaliação: "Up your fucking ass!"
16. Negaçãol: "I didn't fucking do it."
17. Estando informado: "I know all the fuck about it."
18. Apatia: "Who really gives a fuck, anyhow?" / "I don't give a flying fuck"
19. Autoridade interrogativa: "Who the fuck are you?"
20. Pânico: "Let's get the fuck out of here."
21. Aborrecimento: "Fuck off." / "Go fuck yourself."
22. Assombro: "How the fuck did you do that?"
23. Ceticismo ou uma resposta ofensiva para ameaça: "Are you fucking with me?"

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Gostei muito! ahaha.